Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
- How do I create a new user account?
- What courses do you currently offer?
- How do I register for a course?
- Which methods of payment do you accept online?
- What is your withdrawal policy?
- What do I do if I've lost my password?
- How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
- How do I apply credit from a previous withdrawal to my current registration?
- What is your course cancellation policy?
- Can I try a class before registering?
- What happens when a class is cancelled unexpectedly?
- How old do I have to be to take a class?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Main Line School Night. Creating an account gives you online access to enroll in courses, view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
Select one of the Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Enrollment Card - click the Add to Enrollment Card button on the Course Information page to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Add More Courses button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Register for Selected Courses - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Card, click the Finish Registration button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - enter your payment information then click the Submit Payment button.
- Registration Confirmed - the Registration Confirmation page now opens notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
***Important Note for those paying by Credit Card
The Wait page will be displayed to you while the system is waiting for credit card approval. DO NOT move away from this page (click your Back button, select another URL, etc.) until the process is completed. If you do, the approval process is aborted and you WILL NOT be enrolled in the course.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
To qualify for a credit voucher, you must CALL MLSN (610-687-0460) during office hours. No email or voicemail withdrawals will be accepted.
- Before course begins: You will receive a full tuition credit voucher (less a $10 processing charge), ONLY if we are notified 24 hours before the starting date of the course.
- After course begins: You will receive a credit voucher based on the price of the course and the date of notification. A per-session withdrawal fee of $15 or more will apply. NOTE: No credit will be issued for one-session courses.
Credit vouchers are transferable and are valid for one year. They may be used towards any MLSN course.
- Trips: You will receive a credit voucher ONLY if we are notified at least three weeks in advance.
- Springhouse Computer Courses: You may reschedule or take a different course by notifying Springhouse at least ten business days prior to the start date. A $50 rescheduling fee is charged after that time.
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button: Upcoming Courses, Current Courses, or Completed Courses
You need to call our registration office (610-687-8201) to have your credit applied to your account. If you register online, the entire amount of your registrations will be charged to your credit card.
MLSN reserves the right to cancel courses as necessary. If a course is cancelled, a refund will be issued. If you used MLSN credit in payment, the funds will be returned to your credit on file.
Guest passes ($15) are available for multiple-session courses at the Creutzburg Center and Lower Merion High School. They must be purchased on-site the day/evening of the course, subject to space availability. The guest pass fee will be credited toward the tuition if you register for that course. Some restrictions apply.
Every effort will be made to reschedule classes cancelled because of weather or other emergencies.
School Night welcomes students 18 years or older, unless otherwise indicated.