The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
- How do I create a new user account?
- What classes do you currently offer?
- How do I register for a class?
- Which methods of payment do you accept online?
- What is your withdrawal policy?
- What do I do if I've lost my password?
- How can I find out what classes I'm registered in?
- How do I apply credit from a previous withdrawal to my current registration?
- What is your class cancellation policy?
- Can I try a class before registering?
- What happens when a class is cancelled unexpectedly?
- How old do I have to be to take a class?
- What is your snow/emergency closing policy?
In order to register for classes online, you must have an account with Main Line School Night. Creating an account gives you online access to enroll in classes, view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
Select one of the Classes links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
To register for a class:
- Look Up Class - look up the class you want to enroll in on our Class Listing page.
- Add to Enrollment Card - click the Add to Enrollment Card button on the Class Information page to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Add More Classes - if you are enrolling in other classes, click the Add More Classes button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Register for Selected Classes - once you have added all the desired classes to your Enrollment Card, click the Finish Registration button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - enter your payment information then click the Submit Payment button.
- Registration Confirmed - the Registration Confirmation page now opens notifying you that you are enrolled in the class. A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
***Important Note for those paying by Credit Card
The Wait page will be displayed to you while the system is waiting for credit card approval. DO NOT move away from this page (click your Back button, select another URL, etc.) until the process is completed. If you do, the approval process is aborted and you WILL NOT be enrolled in the course.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
MLSN does not issue refunds as a result of illness, personal emergencies or any other event beyond our control.
To qualify for MLSN credit, call 610-687-0460. MLSN credit is transferable and is valid for one year. It may be used towards any of our classes. To register using MLSN credit, call 610-687-0460.
- Withdrawals before class begins: You will receive MLSN credit (less a $20 processing fee), ONLY if we are notified 3 business days before the start of the class.
Withdrawals after class begins: If you must withdraw after the first session has met but before the start of the second session, you will receive a MLSN credit for 50% of the class fee. No credit will be issued for one session classes.
- Trips and Travel: You will receive MLSN credit (less a $20 processing fee) only if we are notified by the withdrawal date listed on your registration confirmation.
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address by clicking on the "Forgot your password?" link on the log on page.
To see a list of classes in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button: Upcoming Classes, Current Classes, or Completed Classes.
You need to call our office (610-687-0460) to have your credit applied to your account. If you register online, the entire amount of your registrations will be charged to your credit card.
MLSN reserves the right to cancel classes. If MLSN cancels a class, a full refund will be issued by check within 30 days of cancellation. Cancellation of classes is often decided based on the number of registrations. Please do not wait until the last minute to register. Your timely registration may make the difference as to whether or not a class runs.
Guest passes ($20) are available for classes of 4 sessions or more at the Creutzburg Center and Lower Merion High School. Passes must be purchased on-site the day/evening of the first class, subject to space availability. The guest pass fee will be credited toward the tuition if you register for that class. Some restrictions apply.
Every effort will be made to reschedule classes cancelled because of weather or other emergencies beyond our control.
MLSN welcomes students 18 years or older, unless otherwise indicated.
If Radnor School District is closed, classes at the Creutzburg Center are cancelled. If Lower Merion School District is closed, classes at Lower Merion High School are cancelled. Check our website, Facebook page or call 610-687-0460 for updates.