The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
- How do I create a new user account?
- What courses do you currently offer?
- How do I register for a course?
- Which methods of payment do you accept online?
- What is your withdrawal policy?
- What do I do if I've lost my password?
- How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
- How do I apply credit from a previous withdrawal to my current registration?
- What is your course cancellation policy?
- Can I try a class before registering?
- What happens when a class is cancelled unexpectedly?
- How old do I have to be to take a class?
- What is your snow/emergency closing policy?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Main Line School Night. Creating an account gives you online access to enroll in courses, view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
Select one of the Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Enrollment Card - click the Add to Enrollment Card button on the Course Information page to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Add More Courses button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Register for Selected Courses - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Card, click the Finish Registration button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - enter your payment information then click the Submit Payment button.
- Registration Confirmed - the Registration Confirmation page now opens notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
***Important Note for those paying by Credit Card
The Wait page will be displayed to you while the system is waiting for credit card approval. DO NOT move away from this page (click your Back button, select another URL, etc.) until the process is completed. If you do, the approval process is aborted and you WILL NOT be enrolled in the course.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
To qualify for a credit voucher, you must CALL MLSN (610-687-0460) during office hours. No email or voicemail withdrawals will be accepted. MLSN credit is transferable and is valid for one year. It may be used towards any of our courses.
- Withdrawals before course begins: You will receive MLSN credit (less a $10 processing charge), ONLY if we are notified 24 business hours before the starting date of the course.
Withdrawals after course begins: You will receive a credit voucher based on the price of the course and number of sessions that have taken place as of the date of notification (whether or not you attended). A minimum per-session withdrawal fee of $15 will apply. NOTE: No credit will be issued for one-session courses.
- Trips: You will receive a credit voucher (for the cost of the course less a $10 withdrawal fee) ONLY if we are notified at least three weeks in advance.
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address by clicking on the "Forgot your password?" link on the log on page.
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button: Upcoming Courses, Current Courses, or Completed Courses
You need to call our office (610-687-0460) to have your credit applied to your account. If you register online, the entire amount of your registrations will be charged to your credit card.
MLSN reserves the right to cancel courses as necessary. If a course is cancelled, a refund will be issued by check or returned to your credit on file (if you used MLSN credit in payment).
Guest passes ($15) are available for courses of four sessions or more at the Creutzburg Center and Lower Merion High School. They must be purchased on-site the day/evening of the course, subject to space availability. The guest pass fee will be credited toward the tuition if you register for that course. Some restrictions apply.
Every effort will be made to reschedule classes cancelled because of weather or other emergencies.
MLSN welcomes students 18 years or older, unless otherwise indicated.
Executive Director will assess conditions by 7:30 AM in conjunction with Radnor Township for safety of road conditions. Operations Director will be notified of any delayed opening/closing. Marketing Director will be notified by 7:45 AM. MLSN voicemails will be changed and website/social media outlets will be updated no later than 7:45 AM. Operations manager will then notify any instructors whose classes are impacted at which time the instructors should reach out to their class lists to notify them of the cancellation. Operations Director is responsible for working with those instructors to make every effort to reschedule any cancelled classes.